If you are a creative professional searching for a firm that understands what matters to you and your family your search might be over. We work with forward thinking clients to help them minimizes risks while maximizing efficiency in their custom building project.
Clients look to us when:
- They realize that something in their life has changed and they need to improve the spaces they live or work in
- They are unsure where to start
- Busy with work and family they don’t have endless amounts of time to devote to a project
- Frustrated with the horror stories they have heard from friends and family they realize they need to take control of the process
- They are searching for a partner that truly understands the construction process
We have built the Incite Method over many years to help our clients get the results they expect and spaces which exceed their expectations.
Incite Design continues to grow with many satisfied clients because we are different from other ways clients might choose to undertake their custom building project:
- We understand how the construction process works as well as the details of how materials get put together on site.
- We provide more ongoing education to our clients than other firms
- We know what makes successful projects and work with our clients to avoid the typical pitfalls
- We make use of state of the art software to document and manage the process
Hi I’m Jeffrey Veffer, Partner and Co-founder of Incite Design.
I know how important it is to hire the right architects for your construction project because my family recently went through a home construction project. We wanted to completely renovate our kitchen and main floor but kept putting off the decision to go ahead with the project. We finally moved ahead when we knew we had the money we needed and the right team in place.
But at one point with the entire main floor ripped up and a big part of the back wall of the house blasted out it looked like our home could never be put back together again. And to top it off, it was a Friday of a long weekend so there were 3 full days of upheaval ahead.
But, you know what? I was never worried because I had great partners in the project with a lot of experience. So I knew it was all going to work out fine. And it did!
So I understand. I understand that this is a big decision and you need to feel like someone understands your needs up front so they can translate your vision into reality. I understand that they need to know all about the process and how to effectively respond if something should come up. I also understand that you need someone to put you at ease to give you the confidence that you’ll get results you’ll be thrilled with for years to come.
That’s why we meet extensively early on in the process to help you prioritize what you want to get out of your project and work closely throughout the process to keep everything focused on your end goals.
I am confident that Incite Design can help you complete a great project. But don’t take my word for it. See our testimonials from our clients as well as some of our previous work in our portfolio.
If you like what you see send me an email at (Jeffrey.email@example.com) or call 416-477-5636.
Thanks for reading this far and we are looking forward to helping you get the project you deserve!